The SV 111 is suitable for calibration checks of various types of vibration meters at different frequencies from 16 Hz up to 640 Hz. Depending on the selected frequency, the user may select a level of calibration from 1 m/s2 to 10 m/s2. The design of the calibrator is based on the built-in triaxial reference accelerometer and microprocessor-controlled shaker. Following ISO 8041 requirement the reference accelerometer measures the cross-axis / transverse vibrations to detect interference on the calibration signal. Faults caused by transverse vibrations are indicated by three LEDS on the calibrator’s panel. This unique solution ensures the excellent stability of the calibration level & frequency independently from mass of the testing object. Shaker can be loaded with a large weight up to 1 kilogram.
Any improper object fixing is automatically detected and indicated by LEDs on the calibrator’s panel giving the information about direction which should be corrected.
For calibration checks of tri-axial sensors set of dedicated adaptors is available including a special adaptor to Svantek whole-body sensors (seat-pads) for direct mounting on the shaker. Other types of vibration transducers can be conveniently attached using mounting stud, mounting disc or dedicated adaptor.
Robust casing and built-in rechargeable battery enhance exceptional features of this new generation instrument.
- Self-contained portable vibration calibrator
- Easy calibration of all type of vibration transducers for acceleration, velocity and displacement at 79.6 Hz and 159.2 Hz
- In-field accelerometer checks according to ISO 8041
- Built-in reference accelerometer
- Cross-axis / transverse vibrations detection
- Low frequency calibration at 15.92 Hz with maximum load of 1kg
- Complete seat-accelerometer calibration
- Automatic fault detection
- Display showing frequency, magnitude and errors
- Automatic power off with timer
- Robust design and light weight – 6.5 kg only
- Rechargeable battery
- Ready and easy to use in field